Sewer System Backups
Plumbers Here to Tackle Your Sewage Concerns
Tree roots, debris, and other issues can be extremely destructive to your plumbing pipes. At omskwintergames.ru® Plumbing, we’re experts at repairing septic and sewer systems damaged by tree roots and other common pipe threats. Our skilled plumbing professionals have repaired and re-piped all types of plumbing systems to accommodate many different property layouts. Rest assured—your omskwintergames.ru Plumbing plumber has the process down to a science. We are ready to fix your sewer system backup 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Don’t let sewage backup damage your property or threaten your health. Call .
What Are the Warning Signs of Sewer System Backup?
- Water backup from the toilet, shower, or one sink drain.
- Multiple drain backups.
- Strong sewage odor coming from drains or outside near your home.
- Any combination of drain backups involving the toilet.
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains or toilet.
- Pools of water around the basement floor drain.
Tree Root Intrusions
Pipe condensation or leaky pipes will actually attract roots in search of nourishment. omskwintergames.ru Plumbing technicians have seen how far tree roots can travel and how easily they slip in through tiny separations in pipe sections, small holes, or cracks to infiltrate a sewage system. Once water is discovered, the tree begins stepping up root growth in that area. More roots make the hole bigger and clog your whole sewer system—before bursting the pipe. Common signs of intrusion can include sewage backup in your bathtub or toilet, gurgling sounds coming from your toilet, tubs not draining properly, and no water in your toilet bowl.
Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
- Rooter work and drain cleaning: We’ll first punch through the tree root clog to clear the line and get your sewer functioning again. Next, we’ll check the extent of the tree root problem and recommend more permanent solutions.
- Hydrojetting: For a long-term solution, your technician can clean the pipe using pressurized water jets. These jets will thoroughly scour the line to eliminate grease buildup, debris, and tree roots.
- Pipe lining: A permanent solution where we line your entire sewer pipe with a “sleeve” to seal it, eliminating water leakage. We may be able to line just the troublesome section of pipe. With this method, we avoid trenching and the need for demolition of walls or other structures.
- Pipe bursting: Another permanent fix, omskwintergames.ru Plumbing can use hydraulics to break apart your old sewer pipe (whether clay, cast iron or PVC) and simultaneously install a new seamless pipe.
- Maintenance: We also offer a continuing inspection and drain-cleaning plan to help keep grease and other household debris at bay. It will also eliminate roots from any unlined pipe before they cause a clog.
When Should You Call omskwintergames.ru Plumbing?
Call omskwintergames.ru Plumbing now, even if you think you have an isolated drain problem, to prevent a bigger problem or a raw sewage backup. Our plumbers generally try to open the drain with a special drain auger or cable device. If this doesn’t work, we may have to use more advanced methods. We may find that tree roots have crushed your sewer pipe or drain pipe. Tree roots can also find their way in through pipe cracks or joints. In other cases, sewer blockages can occur from bits of discarded food/garbage disposal waste, hair, soap residue, sanitary products or thick toilet paper.
Have a Sewage Issue?
See what makes us the right choice!
Septic System Backups
Septic tank backups have a potential for more wide-ranging problems than a sink backup or toilet clog. These issues should be handled quickly by an experienced plumber, ideally at the “slow drain” stage before complete stoppage, to prevent system-wide problems in and around your home. With a septic backup, you could end up with big costs to remediate any property damage and contamination, including environmental cleanup. Remember, omskwintergames.ru is here to help around-the-clock.
What are the warning signs of a septic system backup?
- Sewage backup (smelly black liquid) in toilets and/or drains.
- Slow flushing and draining toilet.
- More than one drain in the house is running slowly.
- Wastewater seeping from the ground near your septic system, which may or may not have an odor.
- Lots of very green grass over the septic system, even during dry, hot weather.
- Bacteria in your well. Liquid from your septic system could flow into and contaminate your drinking water well through the ground.
- Algae or weeds growing in a pond near your house. This can be caused by septic system waste discharging into surface water.
- Bad odors around the house due to incorrectly vented or failing septic systems.
When you need to fix your septic system backup, contact your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Professional help from our experienced plumbers can help you avoid property contamination, environmental issues, and serious health threats like dysentery or hepatitis.