Commercial Drain Cleaning Services
At omskwintergames.ru® Plumbing, we realize that your business can quickly come to a halt when a serious clog strikes. If a clogged drain line emergency or backup has occurred, call the experts at omskwintergames.ru Plumbing for a quick, effective and long-term solution. Our experienced plumbers are available around-the-clock to repair your clogged drain lines.
Fixing Clogged Drain Lines
Whatever your drain problem is, omskwintergames.ru Plumbing can capably address the problem and provide innovative, long-lasting solutions. Our thoroughly trained service professionals know exactly what to do for each drain type that will best serve its commercial function.
omskwintergames.ru Plumbing handles all types of clogged drain line emergency situations:
- Leaking Drain Lines
- Overflowing Water
- Bacterial Contamination
Once your emergency situation is managed, omskwintergames.ru Plumbing may be able to suggest an upgrade or simple retrofit to prevent a future drain line rupture or clog.
Commercial Floor Drain Types
Commercial floor drains are an integral part of many industrial settings. Commercial floor drain installation and repair are no problem when you choose an experienced plumbing contractor who understands your business needs.
Take a look at these specific commercial floor drain types:
- Specific-area drains: Found in restrooms, showers and locker rooms, these provide overflow protection in commercial kitchens, food service/hospitality, manufacturing and factory settings, hospitals, warehouses, garages, parking lots and more.
- Sanitary drains: These are used in restaurant and commercial food preparation areas as well as chemical and pharmaceutical processing plants, hospital settings and in other industries. Seamless, corrosion resistant stainless steel drains are ideal to reduce bacterial accumulation and decrease the risk of contamination.
- Trench drains: These are used to meet the needs of retailers like gas stations and convenience stores serving beverages and food. They're used in amusement parks, zoos and many other public or commercial settings to provide overflow drainage.
- Catch basins: Custom-designed as collection points for flat bottom, v-bottom or rounded trench drains.
- Floor sinks: These are commonly found in food and beverage manufacturing plants and other industrial situations. They may be fully or partially covered with light, medium or heavy perforated gratings. Optional internal flanges (flashing collars) decrease splashing from high volume and/or high flow rates.
- Deep sump drains: These are designed for heavy volume applications, including continuous flow and debris-laden fluids. Sump drains are often used in dairies, meatpacking plants, food processing centers, industrial kitchens, bottling plants and hazardous waste processing.
- Double containment drains: These work well in drainage systems exposed to intense cold and high heat and are designed to help manage condensation when used with floor sinks, trench grates and catch basin drainage systems.
In some cases, avoiding plumbing emergencies can be as simple as adding a grease trap. These auto-injection systems can be retrofitted to your drains to control fat, oil, and grease breakdown.