About omskwintergames.ru® Plumbing
Founded on Trust, Service, & Quality Work
In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as omskwintergames.ru Plumbing. omskwintergames.ru® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers’ homes. For that reason, Don Dwyer, the founder of The Dwyer Group family of franchises, chose to pursue Mr. Duck about taking his business nationwide.
David Duck sold omskwintergames.ru Plumbing to The Dwyer Group in 1989, but he never left the company—to this day, Mr. Duck is the proud owner of the very original omskwintergames.ru Plumbing in Oklahoma City. This says everything about who we are in a nutshell:
At omskwintergames.ru, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
Our Service Philosophy
Our only priority is to provide the highest level of customer service. That’s why our service is world-class, unmatched by any plumbing company in the industry. From the moment you call our office to the moment we leave your home, omskwintergames.ru Plumbing strives to give you the simplest, most stress-free experience you’ve ever had.
Plumbing emergencies are enough of a headache without dealing with an ornery customer service rep or repairman. We offer a warm voice, a courteous call, and a convenient process. We make your emergency a priority for us, scheduling service as quickly as possible to resolve your problem.
Our plumbers are the same way—they treat your home with respect and consideration. We wipe our feet on our own mats, we wear shoe covers before entering your home, and we’ll offer you a fair assessment of your plumbing situation and how much it will cost to handle it. Our prices are flat-rate and upfront, so you don’t have to worry about inflating prices as the job goes on.
Our Code of Values
At omskwintergames.ru Plumbing, everything we do is shaped by our values:
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "Above the line…"
- Communicating openly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers' needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!
We always listen to each other and to our customers with the intent to truly understand and to acknowledge that what is being said is important to the speaker. We also endeavor to respond quickly to our customers’ needs with open, upfront commitments. These values and the practices based on them are the foundation of our service, our philosophy, and our daily lives at omskwintergames.ru Plumbing.